Not long before spring silently thundered down the valley, love lost, and I lost a love as quickly as the snow melted.
Those empty moments were filled with music reflecting how I felt. As the music played the emptiness slowly filled with a beauty.
Each day the heavy bag of sand I carried on my back became lighter as it trickled out of a small tear in the bottom. Slowly I found my place on the beat and was dancing again.
“Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” -Berthold Auerbach
This is a mix of some the tunes I listened to over that period.
- 00:00 Tom Glass – Please, Remain Calm (Original Mix)
- 02:38 Max Cooper – The End Of Reason (Ambient Rework)
- 35:09 Justin Oh – Wake Me Up (Original Mix)
- 40:01 Ormatie – O (Original Mix)
- 45:39 Matt Lange – Rift (Original Mix)
- 57:33 Sasha – Coma
- 73:56 Max Cooper – Enveloped (Original Mix)